The GAHCC strongly believes in providing it's members the tools and resources necessary to make their businesses thrive. Small Biz U is a half-day speaker series where industry experts are brought together to teach GAHCC Members how to tap into city, state, and national contracts.
In 2020 we will host four Small Business University sessions and the format will change from a half day to a lunch & learn format from 11:30am -1 pm. The first Small Biz U Lunch & Learn of 2020 will take place on March 31st and feature a Design Sprint Workshop.
Past Industry Experts and Topics:
- The City of Austin, Certification 101
- De Mot, McChesney, Curtright & Aramendez Law Firm, I-9 Compliance: Mitigating Risk, Ensuring Growth
- A Procurement Panel: AISD, The University of Texas at Austin, Delta Airlines, Capital Metropolital Transportation Authority, Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council, The City of Austin
- An Access to Capital Panel: Texas Capital Bank, The City of Austin, and Business and Community Lenders of Texas
- CBS Telemundo: Digital Media
- Special Quest Speakers: The Small Business Administration, and AUSTIN.city
- Cyber Security presented by AT&T
- Procurement Opportunities with ACC
To inquire about being a sponsor or speaker for Small Biz U, contact events@. gahcc.org