GAHCC COVID-19 Impact Survey / CITY OF AUSTIN COVID-19 Resources
--> Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) & Paycheck Protection Program (*PPP)
- EIDL - NEW Website to apply for EIDL
- EIDL - NEW Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- PPP - Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
- PPP - FAQs for Small Businesses
- PPP - Information sheet by the U.S. Treasury
- PPP - Policy Brief by GAHCC
- PPP Application
*Reach out to your primary lender first regarding PPP
Austin Juntos Frente al Coronavirus: únete al groupo
Recursos de Ayuda ante Coronavirus (Univision): https://www.univision.com/local/austin-kakw
Saber es Poder:https://saberespoder.com/articles/coronavirus
U.S. Small Business Administration: Assistance & Guidance
SBA Loan Information: Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program - https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce & U.S. Chamber: Guidance
USHCC:CARES Act & Newsletter
AT&T is helping businesses keep their teams connected through conference calls & video conferencing via Webex Meetings.
Austin Independent Business Alliance - ibuyaustin.com/events/
BCL has three staff members dedicated to providing financial counseling and two dedicated to small business counseling to help navigate the resources available.
- Personal financial coaching: If you’re ready to visit with an expert about your financial concerns and plan proactively for the next few months, they are offering no-cost sessions with their financial coaches. To sign up, create your profile in their online system here: www.bcloftexas.org/signup. All sessions will be done via teleconferencing or phone.
- Entrepreneurship coaching: They have always offered remote, no-cost small business technical assistance. You can sign up for a session with Entrepreneurship Director Brian K. Marshall here: https://calendly.com/bmarshallbcl
- Classes: Their Home Buyer Education has always been accessible online at ehomeamerica.org/bcl. We will keep you posted as other classes are made available
Excelerate America - Enterprise partners, education courses and more COVID-19 Resource Hub for Small Businesses
Facebook Business Resource Hub - Info about grants, toolkit, action guide and more https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/resource.
Texas Restaurant Association - Visit their page dedicated to coronavirus guidance resources.
Texas Workforce Commission - Filing for unemployment
- Applying online:https://twc.texas.gov/jobseekers/applying-unemployment-benefits. This page offers a tutorial for how to apply. After reading the tutorial, click on the Unemployment Benefits Services tab. This will take you to a webpage where you can create a log-in and start the application process.
- Applying by telephone: If you don’t have Internet access, you may call the Texas Workforce Commission’s unemployment services line at 1-800-939-6631 and speak to an agency representative.
Workforce Solutions Capital Area is maintaining resources for immediate hiring support offered to businesses and workers.
Texas Department of State Health Services: https://tdem.texas.gov/covid-19/
Texas HHSC: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/
COVID-19 Testing Resources:
- Ascension Seton is offering online urgent care through their website and mobile app. Use the code HOME for a $20 cost per visit for the month of March. No insurance required. Ascension Online Care: https://choose.ascension.org/onlinecare
- Austin Regional Clinic is testing high-risk patients with fever, dry cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, and travel from the Level 3 zones or exposure to a positive COVID-19 patient. Patients must call or book an appointment online.
- Baylor Scott & White has built a questionnaire available through their app or online for those who have questions or concerns about COVID-19. Take the online questionnaire here. More information and links to telehealth screening are available here: https://www.bswhealth.com/Pages/coronavirus-information.aspx or text BETTER to 88408 to install the app on your mobile device.
- Cage Free Care is available every day 24/7 and is a coronavirus testing site: https://cagefreecare.com/ or 512-851-1018
- CommUnity Care is testing uninsured or current CommUnity Care patients with fever higher than 100.4, dry cough, fatigue, shortness of breath, and who have been in contact with a positive COVID-19 patient. Those exhibiting symptoms should call the Community Care COVID-19 Hotline at 512-978-8775 (Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm) to receive guidance before arriving at a facility.
- University of Texas Health in Austin (UTHA), Dell Medical Center's Clinic downtown. Drive through testing is available, but patients must be high-risk individuals referred by Austin Public Health and Ascension Seton
Regarding Cancer provides free psychosocial support and resources to those with cancer and their caregivers by matching newly diagnosed patients with a peer survivor of the same cancer or caregivers of cancer patients. Request a match online by clicking here: https://www.regardingcancer.org/find-support to be matched with a volunteer survivor or caregiver by cancer type, treatment method, age, and gender. They can also be reached at 512-213-4993.
Updated on 04/06/2020