The Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce (TAMACC) is the umbrella organization for 25+ local Hispanic Chambers of Commerce extending throughout Texas and Oklahoma. Individual entrepreneurs and businesses may find their best fit with their local Hispanic Chamber. As a member of a local Hispanic Chamber, you will be connected to TAMACC.
Benefits as an Affiliate Member
- Advocacy and education on policy issues that affect your membership. Some programs include: federal procurement regulations, taxes, small business programs, training, development, best practices, and much more.
- Weekly and monthly clips of political news and TAMACC's most important legislative, regulatory, and policy updates. Members have the opportunity to include news, events, and accomplishments in TAMACC’s e-newsletters such as Chamber News and TAMACC Member Spotlight.
- Special discounts to all TAMACC events/activities, including but not limited to: the Annual State Convention & Business Expo and Annual Legislative Awards Gala and Golf Tournament.
- Opportunity to participate in corporate and federal procurement opportunities, as well as international trade missions.
- Opportunity to participate in regional best practice workshops, leadership development workshops, and small business training.
- Opportunity to be a part of our Certification Initiative and partner with Fortune 500 Companies to get your membership certified as well as many other match making sessions.
- Opportunity to network with over thousands of Hispanic businesses and professionals throughout the region.